Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sibling Rivalry

Dogs show dominance in many ways. One such method is by urinating in the place another dog has gone. I guess this is a case of "she who pees last, pees loudest...".

Grace is definitely top dog in our household for many reasons, but this (literal) "P*ssing" contest has risen to a ridiculous level.

When I got home from work tonight, I let the dogs out in the yard, as usual. Grace chased Dora around the yard waiting for her to relieve herself so Grace could immediately relieve herself in the same spot. Poor Dora had not a moments peece.

3 comments:

Adiel said...

(groan!)And I thought Ben-Ezra puns were bad. ;o)

Barb said...

With a last name like Best, Baby I was born to pun.

Anonymous said...

Barb,
you shouldn't write about things like this. It reminds me too much of work.
Ray