Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On The 8th Day God Created Snacks

In my Pre-Schoolers' Sunday School class, we've been studying creation and in an effort to reinforce the lesson, I've been trying to tailor the snack with the lesson - apples for day three, gingerbread men for day 6, etc. On two particularly inspired occasions, I served Lucky Charms cereal (hearts, MOONS, STARS, and clovers...) and FROSTED animal crackers (I figured things were particularly sweet prior to the fall).

I'm concerned that I'm having fun and gaining a lot of satisfaction in my snack choices and I may be spending more time choosing the snack than preparing the lesson.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Barb, when we come to visit for Thanksgiving I want to be in your class. I like snacks.

Barb said...

By the tie you're visiting we'll be studying Man's fall. Maybe we'll have Devil's Food Cake or Red Hots candy.