But today (at least for this moment) I think...
- The things I experience (or don't experience) are for the furtherance of the Kingdom of God.
- The things I experience (or don't experience) are for my good.
- Items 1 and 2 are not mutually exclusive. That is to say, when God is furthering His Kingdom, I'm not necessarily taking second place. I'm not being pushed to the side for something or someone more important. Somehow, I fit in to God's plan for His Kingdom. Somehow, by His grace, I'm important to His plan.
- The "I'm important" part is NOT an egotistical position. I AM important, because God made that way through Jesus. It's nothing I did.
- I have no idea of how this all fits together. I just pray it's biblical and that I can believe it two hours from now.