Friday, November 01, 2013

No No NaNoWriMo

A number of my writer friends are partcipating in NaNoWriMo (that's National Novel Writing Month for you ill-informed), in which they will attempt to write a. 50,000 word novel by the end of November.

I am not participating. I do not write fiction. Correction: I do not write fiction WELL so I am wisely forgoing the attempt.

However, because I love my friends and want to support them in this adventure, though I will not be accompanying them I will help them "carry their baggage". That is, I pledge to pray for them each day of their novel journey. 

Today, I ask God to bless their efforts. It is from Him they received their gift and desire to write.  He blessed them with great imaginations. During NaNoWriMo, may they bless Him back with their compositions.



No comments: